- Updated On:
- June 23, 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 120.00 m2
Budva, Kuljace – The old stone house for sale
The old stone house was carefully restored in 2019.
On the second floor of the house, there are two family bedrooms with separate exits to a 23 sqm sunny terrace with panoramic views of the Adriatic and the Old town of Budva.
The entrance to the first floor is through a spacious summer shady veranda of 26 sqm.
On the first floor, there are a living room, a dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen with a total area of 40 sqm.
A spacious storage room, a workshop with tools, a summer bedroom, and a cozy patio of 68 sqm are located on the basement floor.
- The house is equipped with two bathrooms with toilets and showers.
- Drinking water comes into the house from natural mountain springs located around the village.
- The house has cable TV, Wi-Fi, and a high-speed Internet channel.
- Fully furnished.
- Air conditioners and thick stone walls keep you pleasantly cool in summer and warm in winter.
- A wood-burning stove and radiators are provided for heating the house.
- The building area at the base is 92 sqm.
- The total living area of the house is 120 sqm.
- The total area of the plot is 147 sqm.
- General parking for 15 cars.
- Cafes and shops 3 km around.